Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) has announced opening of call to receive candidates to apply to the Tecniospring INDUSTRY programme. Tecniospring INDUSTRY fellowship programme is co-financed by the European Union through the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action “Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes (COFUND)”. Therefore, successful candidates will be Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellows as well as Tecniospring INDUSTRY fellows.
- Project Reference Number: TECNIO1 Inhibiting mechanotransduction for pancreatic cancer (INCOMING)
- Project Reference Number: TECNIO2 Universal enrichment-free circulating tumor cell detection (INCOMING)
- Project Reference Number: TECNIO3 Light-regulated drugs for sensory restoration (INCOMING)
- Duration: 02 years
- Research training: the candidate’s technological and materials science background will be complemented by the multidisciplinary experience of the host research group.
- Technology transfer training: the candidate will attend 3 professional development courses in entrepreneurial skills and technology transfer organized by IBEC on the topics: How to reach the industry, entrepreneurship, and Tech Transfer and IP rights: Contract strategy and negotiation. These courses can be complemented with external short workshops and/seminars.
- Applications are open to researchers with doctoral studies of any nationality willing to join an IBEC research group for two years to develop the project proposal presented in the call.
- Candidate with a genuine interest to develop, valorize, and bring to the market new disruptive pharmaceutical and device technologies.
- Applicant hold a doctoral degree and two additional years of full-time research experience after obtaining it; or have at least six years of full-time equivalent research experience, including the period of research training, after obtaining the degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate.
- Researcher must not have resided or carried out her/his main activity (work, studies) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for the submission of applications (16th November 2020).
- The researcher must not hold a permanent contract with IBEC.
- Applicants should demonstrate a research track record in the project’s field, proficiency in English language, ability to work independently and in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Previous experience in technology transfer activities is an asset, and candidates are requested to explain their motivations to develop the selected project.
Application to be sent to the following documentation to email@example.com and indicate in the subject: (project reference number)-Tecniospring20
Documentation to be sent:
- Detailed CV
- Letter of interest in the specific program
- Confirmation that at the time to apply you don’t benefit from a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action.
- Two letters of recommendation from scientists with whom the researcher has collaborated.
|Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC)
|Life Science, Biotechnology, Biosciences
|Open to all nationalities
|15th September 2020