The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance at the University of Luxembourg invites applications for a Postdoctoral researcher in Econometrics (m/f) for duration of 24 months (Ref: F2-50003670).
Starting date: June 1, 2020 (or later)
Role and responsibilities:
- The postdoc researcher will be working within the Department of Economics and Management and is expected to contribute to research in the area of econometrics.
- Researchers in theoretical or applied econometrics with a strong interest in methodological issues are particularly encouraged to apply.
- The main tasks include writing academic papers, participating actively in the life of the department. (e.g. seminars, workshops), and interacting with the Ph.D. candidates, especially within the empirical methods group.
- A contribution to teaching activities (up to 2 hours a week) is expected.
- The post-doctoral researcher will be under the supervision of Gautam Tripathi.
- Applicant must have PhD degree in Economics/Statistics (last 5 years) with a focus on econometrics.
- Applicant must possess very good English language skills.
- Applicant must be willing to work in an inter-cultural and international environment and should be curios and self-motivated.
Applications should be submitted online in English and should include the following:
- Detailed CV
- A motivation letter with a description of research interests and plans for the coming two years (2 pages max).
- Copies of three research papers or a copy of the PhD Thesis.
- Three letters of recommendation and questions about the position should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Subject areas||Economics, Statistics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||10 March 2020|