The Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) at the University of Luxembourg is inviting applications for Postdoctoral researcher positions in the field of solar cells and surface science.
Role and responsibilities:
- The FSTM postdoctoral positions are available in the Scanning Probe Microscopy Laboratory headed by Prof. Alex Redinger in the frame of research projects, funded by the Fonds National de la Recherche.
- The Scanning Probe Microscopy group synthesizes and investigates thin film solar cells and 2D materials with surface sensitive characterization techniques.
Applicants will have to choose one of the following fields based on their interest:
(a) Upgrade the current infrastructure with a photoelectron spectroscopy system to study halide perovskite absorbers and interfaces. Reference: RCREQ0005156
(b) Apply novel growth and characterization methods to produce highly efficient halide perovskite solar cells via multi-stage coevaporation. Reference: RCREQ0005152
- Applicant must possess a PhD in Physics, Material Science or Chemistry with excellent grades and scientific publications.
- Very good knowledge in solid state physics, semiconductors, solar cells and surface science is expected.
- Candidates should have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English are expected.
Applications should be submitted online and must include the following:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae, including publication list
- Copies of diplomas, including grade reports and transcript of courses taken
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Subject areas||Physics, Material Science, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|