The National Autonomous University of Mexico is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Scholarship Program at the UNAM. The fellowships are awarded to strengthen the scientific works and education of high-level human resources in academic entities through the support of newly doctorate-awarded youngsters who will develop an innovative research project at the UNAM.
- Candidates must have been awarded a doctorate from any prestigious institution at most five years before the initial date of the post-doctoral program.
- Candidates must evidence their productivity with a published work or a work approved for publication in any internationally-renowned specialized journal or any means of renowned academic quality.
- Candidates must not have any employment agreement with the UNAM at the beginning of the scholarship or during the term of the scholarship.
- Candidates must have a research project authorized as to its convenience and the entity’s resources, by the technical committee and/or internal committee of the academic unit where the program will be developed.
- Proposed candidates must have a tutor who must have a doctorate and be a full-time teacher or researcher at the academic entity where the candidate will develop the postdoctoral program.
- Multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary projects will be preferred as well as those promoting cooperation among academic staff.
|Organization||University of Mexico|
|Subject areas||Arts, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||August 23, 2019|