Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme is being offered by School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape at Newcastle University,UK. Number of awards is not specified. Start date is September 2016 and duration will be for one year. Amount of award is £2,000 as tuition fee scholarships
About the program:
The Architecture, Planning and Landscape (APL) International Scholarships Awards are obtainable by all international students starting their studies in September 2016.
Postgraduate International Scholarship, Subject Areas:
- MSc Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
- MSc Town Planning
- MSc International Spatial Planning
- MSc Experimental Architecture
- MSc Planning for Sustainability and Climate Change
- MA Planning and Environment Research
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape (without design)
- MSc Sustainable Buildings and Environments
- MRes Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
- MA Urban Design
- MA Landscape Architecture Studies
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape – Design
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates could be eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicant must have an offer of place in one of the postgraduate Masters’ degree programs mentioned above
- Applicant must have been evaluated as international/overseas for fees purposes
- Applicant must hold a higher IInd class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from a UK or international university
- Applicant must have an IELTS. IELTS score of at least 7.0.
Note: Applicants not holding upper IInd class honours degree at the time of their scholarship application will be considered for the Scholarships based upon their final results.
How to apply:
- Download, complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application closing date: Applications must be received by 5 pm on Friday 29th July 2016.
Architecture, Planning and Landscape, Urban Design, Town Planning, International Spatial Planning, Planning and Environment Research
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 July 2017|
For Further Details: Click