PROMOS-Scholarships at the Kiel University
The mobility program of the DAAD supports short-term study periods abroad worldwide with funds from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research. PROMOS aims to make an important contribution to increasing student mobility.
PROMOS program is open to Germans and students of equivalent status, who are fully registered at Kiel University in their 2nd semester or higher and also process sufficient language skills in the language of instruction. Non-German students may also apply for a scholarship if they are enrolled in a course of study at a German university with the aim of obtaining a degree at the university. Study visits in home countries are excluded.
Type of Scholarships
The DAAD determines the grant amount, installments, and travel costs.
- Semester Scholarships (3 to 5 months)
- Short Term Scholarships for a Thesis (1 to 6 months)
- Internships (6 weeks to 6 months)
- Language Courses (3 to 8 weeks)
- Specialized Courses (1 to 6 weeks)
Application deadlines for all lines of funding:
- 1. October 2021 – funding possible from 1. January 2022
- 1. March 2022 – funding possible from 1. June 2022
- 1. June 2022 – funding possible from 1. September 2022
Fellowship Value: The scholarship holder will receive a monthly subsidy € 300 (for a very few countries € 400 or € 500) and one country-specific payment for travel expenses. Travel expenses will be paid at the beginning of the stay. Enrolment and study fees are not covered by the program.
|Fellowship Level||Short Term Scholarship for a Thesis, Internship, Language Course, Specialised Course|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||300 – 500 €/month along with Travel expenses|
|Deadline||March, July, October|
- Total Jobs 39 Jobs
- Address Germany