The PSI-FELLOW-III-3i – International Fellowship Program (2020 – 2025) is a 5-year programme will offer a total of 60 fellowships of two years duration each. The fellowships will be awarded in two calls for proposals with 30 fellowships in each call.
- Materials and Matters
- Energy and Environment
- PSI-FELLOW-II-3i is supported financially by the European Commission (Horizon 2020).
- The recipients will benefit from the outstanding research infrastructures, including access to world leading large-scale facilities such as the Swiss Light Source (SLS), the Spallation Neutron Source (SINQ), the Swiss Muon Source (SµS) or the proton accelerator.
Duration: contract of 02 years
Number of fellowships: total 60 fellows over the project period of 60 months.
- PhD degree must have been awarded before (not later) April 30, 2021 (for the first call) and 2023 (for the second call).1
- Publication record at the time of application showing at least one original accepted publication, in press or published in a peer-reviewed journal. If the applicant is not first author of that publication, a confirmation of the first author or supervisor is required to confirm that the applicant’s contribution to the scientific content of the publication was highly relevant.
- Mobility rules: (a) Standard as defined in the latest MSCA Guide for Applicants (v1.0, 4 April 2019): Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the application deadline. Compulsory national service and/or short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account; (b) The Career Restart mobility rule will be applied in cases of well-documented career breaks in research. To qualify for the career restart scheme, applicants must not have been active in research for a continuous period of at least 12 months within the 18 months immediately prior to the deadline for submission, and they may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 3 years in the 5 years immediately prior to the application deadline.
## Postdoc employments only to be granted to experienced scientist not having finished her/his PhD more than five years before the application deadline.
|Organization||Paul Scherrer Institut|
Materials and Matters, Life-Sciences. Energy and Environment, Accelerator Technologies
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 30, 2020|
- Name of Organisation Field Value