The Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study is offering a program providing one-year fellowships for projects in a variety of disciplines/areas.
Type of applications:
- Cluster Applicants (2020‒2021 Year)
- Individual applications
Clusters are made up of 2 or 3 individuals interested to apply for the fellowship. As a fellowship cluster, you will spend the year pursuing your cluster’s research project. The Institute strongly encourages the inclusion of junior faculty members in the cluster.
- All members of the cluster should have been awarded their PhD degree by December 2015 (excluding creative artists).
- Candidates should have published 2 refereed articles (at least) in journals or edited collections.
- For specific eligibility requirements here (according to research areas).
How to Apply: To apply jointly, the convener (s) of such a group / cluster should submit the required documents and proposals to:
- A letter of intent describing the group’s focus and aims (one to three pages)
- A background info sheet of each applicant
- A copy of each participant’s CV
Send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification: The cluster convener will be sent notified about the status of their proposal in June.
Key Deadlines: Online application for the 2020–2021 year is now available.
Humanities, Social Sciences, and Creative Arts: September 10, 2020 (11:59 PM EST)
Science, Engineering, and Mathematics: October 1, 2020 (11:59 PM EST)
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Deadline||Varies according to discipline|
- Name of Organisation Field Value