The Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an institution established by the Govt. of India through the Dept. of Biotechnology (DBT) under the sponsorship of UNESCO as Category II Centre.
RCB Young Investigator Awards are meant to identify and encourage outstanding young scientists with innovative ideas who are keen to pursue research as career in the frontier areas of Biotechnology.
- Molecular Virology and Viral Pathogenesis
- Molecular Biology, Immunology and Human Diseases
- Proteostasis and Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration
- Development, Stem Cells and Regeneration
- Applicant must be below 35 years of age
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in any discipline of natural sciences with excellent publication records
- Applicant (scientists) must be in possession of a provisional degree/certificate at the time of interview.
- Initially 3 years; extension (for 2 years) is possible after the annual review of the progress of research undertaken for the continuation of the award.
- Stipend of Rs.75,000/- per month (consolidated)
- During this period, the awardee shall not be entitled to draw any other fellowship or salary in any form.
- Apply online
- A duly signed copy of the downloaded application to be sent by speed post or registered post to The Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR-Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad- 121001 (Haryana), India.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Final selection will be made in the domain areas where vacancies are available at the time of interview.
|Organization||Regional Centre for Biotechnology|
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.75,000/- per month|
|Deadline||15 April 2018|