Research Assistant/Associate, Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics, University of Cambridge, UK
Description: The Theory of Condensed Matter Group of the Department of Physics, University of Cambridge, looking for a Research Assistant/Associate .this position is to work in the general area of frustrated magnetic materials. The position is funded by EPSRC. The main aim of this project is to investigate the role of disorder in frustrated magnetism, encompassing both classical and quantum spin liquids. This is a part of an ongoing collaboration with experimental groups at Royal Holloway and Cambridge.
Disciplines: Physics or any related area.
Qualifications: Doctoral Degree
- Must hold a doctoral degree
- Strong records in academics
- Experience in frustrated magnetic systems.
- Knowledge of condensed matter techniques (mean field, field theory) and simulations (exact diagonalization, classical Monte Carlo) will be added.
Application procedure: Apply online using the link given below. Attach CV and a cover letter with the application.
Salary: Salary depends on qualification and experience.
- Research Assistant: £26,715 to £30,942
- Research Associate: £32,816 to £40,322
|Organization||University Of Cambridge|
|Fellowship Level||Research Assistant/Associate|
|Fellowship||Research Assistant: £26,715 to £30,942|
Research Associate: £32,816 to £40,322
|Deadline||19 February 2021|