University of Brighton – Grants for International students .
International research scholarships: A minimum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) are available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
Note: THIS IS NOT A POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP.
About the University of Brighton: A part of Brighton since 1859, the university has been guided by its original ethos to become the diverse, multidisciplinary institution that it is today. With 20,700 students studying across five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings, the university community demonstrates civic responsibility across the south coast and beyond.
We are defined by a commitment to social relevance, steering our curriculum and research projects away from the ivory tower and toward the fulfilment of public good as a trusted partner.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- academic merit (including English language ability)
- full fee-paying international student status and
- acceptance onto a research degree at the University of Brighton.
- There are no country restrictions, open for all international research student.
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a new, full-time international research student with an unconditional place for entry in October 2019.
How to apply
Email with your applicant number in the subject line and we will send you a scholarship application pack (see the link below).
Application forms will only be sent to students who meet our eligibility criteria.
The decision of the Doctoral College committee will be communicated to applicants soon after the meeting and that decision is final. Please note that accompanying documentation will not be returned.
- Deadline for application: The deadline for completed applications is 5 pm on 30 June (every year). Your application will be considered at the appropriate Doctoral College committee meeting prior to your intended start date.
|Organization||University of Brighton|
|Fellowship Level||Research grants|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for all international research student.|
|Deadline||30 June (Yearly)|