Applications are invited from qualified Indian nationals for the following post under the ICSSR major research project at the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus.
Project title: “Participatory Exclusions of Women and the Poor in Community Forestry: A Comparative Study of Implementation of the RoFR Act Across Three States of India” Project Director/Supervisor: Dr. Sailaja Nandigama (Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Name of the post: Research Associate (RA) No. of posts: One (Temporary) Duration: Time bound for a period of 20 months (likely to continue beyond, based on the PD/Supervisor’s assessment) Fellowship: As per the ICSSR, New Delhi norms
Essential Qualifications: M.A./ M.Phil. in Social Sciences(Political Science/Sociology/Anthropology/Development Studies/Women’s Studies/Gender Studies/Human Rights) Candidates who have qualified JRF/NET are encouraged to apply OR M.A./ M.Phil. in Environment Studies/Geography/Demographic Studies
- Candidates who have qualified JRF/NET are encouraged to apply Strong command over MS Word/Excel/SPSS is required Desirable: Candidates with prior experience in the social sciences related field work, data collection and data analysis; those who have engaged in report writing/publications in peer reviewed journals; having good command over English, Hindi (speaking and writing) will be preferred.
Familiarity with Bangla, Gujarati or Telugu will be an asset.
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their complete bio data along with the format for application (given below), duly filled to the Project Director’s email ID. The deadline for sending the application and the details is 30 June, 2017. Shortlisted candidates will receive emails for the selection interview within 10 days after the deadline. The interviews will be held in the third week of July, 2017.
- Note: 1. Candidates must show all the original certificates while they attend the interview in person at the Dept. of HSS, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus. BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus Tel: (M) +91 88900 78534 (O)+91 1596 515700 Vidya Vihar, Pilani 333 031 Fax: +91 1596 244183 Rajasthan, India Email: email@example.com Web: www.bits-pilani.ac.in
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- If performance of the RA is not found satisfactory during the service, position can be terminated with one month of prior notice.
- The RA may resign through a 3 months advance notice at any point of their contract.
The selected candidate will be allowed to register for PhD programme under the Project Director as their Supervisor, as per the norms of BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, subject to the fulfilment of other essential criteria as per the rule. Project Director: Dr. Sailaja Nandigama, Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Rajasthan- 333031.
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 00918890078534. —————————————
FORMAT FOR THE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS): Send these details in a soft copy along with your bio data to email@example.com on or before 30.06.17.
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Address India