The Division of Microsystem Technology (MST), Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the Uppsala University are offering a researcher position in Microsystem Technology for the Life Sciences. This position is advertised in the specialization “MST for life sciences” led by Professor Maria Tenje.
Development of new electrical measurement techniques to enable
1) more user-friendly systems
2) combined electrical and optical characterisation
3) increased information density of obtained data.
- Applicant must hold Doctoral degree in technical Physics, Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Medical Technology or equivalent education in a similar area as well as solid knowledge and many years of experience in microsystems technology and integrated electronics.
- Excellent knowledge and documented experience in the manufacture of microsystems for culture of cells are also requirements.
- Applicant must possess good oral and written knowledge of English.
Apply online and application must include:
- A short letter describing candidate, research interests and why he/she is suitable for this position.
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- A copy of doctoral degree and course grades
- Names and contact details (address, e-mail address and telephone number) of at least two reference persons
- List of relevant publications
|Fellowship Level||Technical position|
Physics, Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Medical Technology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 October 2020|