The Faculty of Mathematics at the University of Vienna is inviting application for a postdoctoral position for duration of 3 year/s. The post doc position is associated with the FWF fellowship “Scaling limits in random conformal geometry” of Prof. Nathanael Berestycki.
About the position:
- The selected candidate must be highly qualified researcher with special interests in probability theory and more precisely in statistical mechanics and/or random geometry; or more generally probabilistic methods in mathematical physics.
- Applicant must hold Doctoral degree / PhD or similar qualification is required for all candidates as well as experience in teaching and research. Past research should be documented by publications in recognized scientific journals.
- Applicant must have high teaching skills, goal orientation and dedication to scientific excellence, international experience preferable.
Apply online and the application package should contain:
- letter of intent,
- scientific CV,
- description of future research plans,
- list of publications and talks,
- teaching record,
- contact details of two people who could provide a letter of reference
Reference number: 11569
|Organization||University of Vienna|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|