Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarship: Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarship
Newly admitted students to George Brown College full-time post-secondary programs (diploma, degree, or graduate certificate) are being offered a scholarship that would be awarded as a second-semester tuition fee credit. The scholarship is known as Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships.
The George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
It is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with 3 full campuses.
Nationality: Applicants from India, China, Caribbean and Central/South America are eligible to apply.
Level of study: Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time post-secondary programs such as diploma, degree, or graduate certificate.
Study Subject: subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: As a second-semester tuition fee credit $5,000 will be awarded
Number of Scholarships: One award is available for September 2018 entry.
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- In order to be considered for the scholarship one must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary program as an International Student.
- An international student is required to have a valid Study Permit in Canada from one of the partner institutions
- Should be studying in the first semester of a full-time post-secondary program
- Should not have previously studied at George Brown College at the post-secondary level
- Should possess an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent)
- Should have participated/demonstrated leadership in activities that have made a contribution to other students or their educational community in general
- The applicant must be accepted to and later registered in a full-time George Brown College post-secondary program
- No test requirement
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Application can be done online for International Centre Scholarships through STU-VIEW.
- 1 award for January entry: January 22nd
- 1 award for May entry: May 31st
- 1 award for September entry: September 30th
|Organization||George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology|
|Fellowship Level||diploma, degree or graduate certificate|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the university|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||January, May , September|
- Name of Organisation Field Value