SDGine gives 12 Early-Stage Researchers the opportunity to complete International Industrial Doctorates at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM). The researchers will enjoy a 36-month employment contract to complete a PhD degree co-supervised by a UPM professor and an industrial supervisor from one of the companies that are participating in this project. SDGine is a 60-month H2020 COFUND project funded by the European Union under a Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement.
- Applicants of any nationality or age are eligible.
- Research experience: candidates at the date of recruitment, candidates must be in the first four years (Full-Time Equivalent Research Experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Mobility criterion (MSCA Mobility rule): applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the call deadline
- Candidates must have completed the studies that lead to an official university degree from any country of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) awarding 300 ECTS, of which at least 60 ECTS must correspond to master level. Or they must have completed a degree that gives access to doctoral studies in a University not adapted to the EHEA.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
- Apply online requiring the candidate to provide overview information and evidence: name and surname, personal data, contact details, degree(s) obtained, transnational mobility rule compliance, and English skills.
- Curriculum Vitae: personal, academic, professional information, and scientific production, if any.
- Expression of interest
- Declaration of absence of conflict of interest.
- Supporting academic documents: scanned documents supporting the application required by the call, such as university degrees (BSc, MSc), academic stays, certificates (languages, courses, and seminars), and research production (if any).
- Supporting personal documents: scanned documents such as Spanish National Identity Card (DNI) or passport, children´s birth certificates, certificate of marriage, disability certificate, documents supporting the compliance of the mobility rule (city registrations, employment contracts, and/or university fees) etc.
|Organization||Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)|
Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Mining and Energy Engineering, Civil Engineering, Agricultural, Food and Biosystems Engineering
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA norms|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 August 2021|