Selvita, the largest drug discovery companies in Europe, is inviting applications for Senior Scientist. The company has two primary focus areas: to serve the drug discovery market as a customer centric provider of high quality, integrated drug discovery services, and as a drug discovery company engaged in the research and development of breakthrough therapies in oncology. The selected candidate will be responsible for design and execution of in vitro pharmacology studies within Selvita’s R&D oncology drug discovery projects.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology or related field.
- Applicant must have excellent knowledge of in vitro pharmacology concepts, enzymology and structural biology.
- Applicant must demonstrate hands on experience with in vitro pharmacology models development (recombinant protein/cellular) as well as critical data analysis and interpretation.
- Applicant with prior experience in oncology research (academia/biotech/pharma); good understanding of preclinical small molecule drug discovery and development process and experience in working in a matrix structure organization will be appreciated.
- Applicant must have strong scientific presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Applicant must possess fluency in English (written/spoken).
Interested candidates to send their CV to email@example.com with reference number SEL/062, Senior Scientist – in vitro Pharmacology (R&D Department)
|Subject areas||Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology|