Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems is offering a fully paid Internship (Short-Term) Research Position at Stuttgart site. The internship is available in a project on machine learning enabled fiber optic sensor conducted by a multidisciplinary team of researchers. The successful candidate will work in the Department of Haptic Intelligence.
About the position:
- The research team consists of expertise in mechanical design and manufacturing, machine learning, and quantum optics.
- The project aims at designing, building, and testing a novel shape sensor based on quantum dots embedded in an optical fiber and machine learning used for signal processing.
- The position is available immediately, for a period of 4-6 months (full-time/part-time) and will be open until filled.
- Applicant must have experience in Machine shop; Working with lasers for cutting and engraving; CAD/CAM; Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Applicant must possess excellent English skills (oral and written)
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Desire to learn and contribute to project goals
Apply by send application to Dr. Bernard Javot at email@example.com including:
- Cover letter
- Name and contact information of three references
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Robotics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Open until filled|