Sikkim State Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB, Sikkim): Sikkim Govt Recruitment for the 2019 for 249 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts
Total Number of Vacancy: 249
Sikkim State Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB, Sikkim) has published notification for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Age limit is relaxable as per rules.
Candidate should possess B.Ed and Post Graduation.
Vacancy details are as under:-
|SI. No.||Subject||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|02.||Political||17||Cell 1 of Pay|
Selection will be based on entrance examination.
Candidates are advised to submit the following documents along with the filled application.
- Attested copies of Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class X, XII, Graduation, Masters Degree issued by
the recognized Doard and D.Ed, degree issued by NCTC recognized institution.
- Attested copy of Sikkim Subject/COI
- Attested copy of Caste/Class Certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate in case of unmarried female candidates and COI/SSC of husband’s as well as
marriage certificate in case of married female candidates issued by the appropriate authority.
- Attested copy of valid Local Employment Card.
- Two copies of pass port size photograph having imprinted name and date of birth at the bottom of the
In-service candidates may apply with a copy of NOC issued by the concerned authority.
Starting Date for Receipt of Application: 11-02-2019
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 08-03-2019.
|Organization||Sikkim Govt Recruitment|
|Salary||As per norms|