Sloan Fellowship is offered Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies (HCPDS) by the generous funding from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
This interdisciplinary, postdoctoral fellowship addresses the challenges of aging societies and labor force participation.
Duration: 02 year interdisciplinary postdoctoral training program
- $60,000 or $5000/month
- Fellows will have benefits, services, facilities, and discounts available to them
- Health insurance, individual and family plans
- Relocation funds of up to $5000
- budget of $12,000 will be granted to the fellow upon arrival to be used for research and work-related travel over their two year stint
Number of fellowships: Two .
- The program is open to U.S. and Canadian nationals only.
- Research questions must address issues related to the US only.
- Scholars with degrees equivalent to a PhD such as MDs, JDs, ScDs, etc. are also eligible to apply.
All application materials must be submitted electronically as individual PDF files
- Current CV
- Grade transcripts
- Research Proposal (max. 2,000 words) addressing the following:
- Writing sample that demonstrates the writing and analytical skills, as well as the ability to generate interesting and original ideas. (max 20 pages).
- Applicants current contact information including mailing address and phone number(s).
- 03 letters of recommendation, emailed directly from the recommender and, if possible, on letterhead.
- Proof of all completed doctoral requirements by the time of entry into the program.
- Application materials must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies (HCPDS)|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to US and Canadian Nationals|
For Further Details: Click