SNSF Eccellenza Professorial Fellowships – Any School
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe that ranks among top 20 universities worldwide.
SNSF Eccellenza Professorial Fellowships program aimed at highly qualified young researchers in all disciplines who have a doctorate or equivalent qualification and are pursuing an academic career, but who have not yet obtained an assistant professorship.
Requirements / Conditions
EPFL welcomes excellent candidates who wish to apply to this unique career funding scheme, under the following conditions:
- An EPFL institute must be ready to host the candidate for the entire duration of the project
- Full HR requirements must be fulfilled
- The director of institute and the dean of the School in which the laboratory is integrated must support the candidate
- School STI internal deadline for evaluation of applications: January.
- For other Schools / Institute, please contact the institute director.
- EPFL internal deadline for sending your application documents to the Research Office: January 21st
- SNSF deadline: February 1st.
- For interested candidates, please start by reading the EPFL Instructions in detail (see below) and contact as soon as possible the director of a host institute.
Contact : For any questions, please contact the Research Office (email@example.com)
|Organization||École Polytechnique Fédérale De Lausanne, EPFL|
|Subject areas||Sciences, Engineering|
|Fellowship||As per norms|
- Total Jobs 27 Jobs
- Address Switzerland