SPRU- Science Policy Research Unit is offering scholarships to celebrate 50 years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching and policy. The scholarships are launched to enable the very best students from around the world to study a Masters at SPRU at University of Sussex.
Following are the scholarships offered:
- Baroness Margaret Sharp SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship
- Mansell-Steinmueller SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship
Type of award: Masters (Postgraduate).
Scholarship amount: £10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to back maintenance.
- Applicant must have achieved or expected to achieve Ist class bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants with 2:1s or equivalent international classification with excellent supporting statements are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant must have applied for and been offered admission to study full-time on one of SPRU’s 5 M.Sc programs.
- Applicant must apply for an eligible Master’s course and receive and accept an offer by 1 August 2016.
- Applicant must meet all the University’s general entrance prerequisites.
- UK/EU applicants: All applicants (UK/EU and non-EU) who either hold or expect to achieve Ist class bachelor’s honors degree from any UK higher education institution or who hold or expect to achieve an excellent UG degree from a university within the European Union are eligible.
- International applicants: All applicants must either hold or expect to achieve a Ist class UG honors degree from a higher educational institution.
- Applicant will be evaluated as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- MSc. Energy Policy
- MSc. Project Management
- MSc. Science and Technology Policy
- MSc. Strategic Innovation Management
- MSc. Sustainable Development.
- Preceding academic achievement
- Post study aims and goals which will be evaluated via the supporting statement.
How to apply:
- Applicant must use a current email address as communication will be via email
- Applicant must save a copy of completed application form
- Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications can be sent by post to:
SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship
BMEC School Office
University of Sussex
Jubilee Building G08
Falmer, East Sussex
BN1 9SL, UK
|Organization||University of Sussex|
|Subject areas||Science and Technology, Management|
|Eligibility||Open for International, EU/UK students|
|Deadline||01 July 2017|