The University of Padova is inviting proposals for STARS Grants 2021 for proving financial support to individual research projects without any predetermined priority for the duration of two years. Candidates may apply in one of the 25 scientific research areas corresponding to the three ERC research domains.
ERC research domains:
- PE – Physical Sciences and Engineering
- LS – Life Sciences
- SH – Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Applications are open for Principal Investigators (PIs) of any age and nationality who wish to carry out an innovative, ambitious and feasible research project at a hosting department at the University of Padova.
The programme is characterized by three funding schemes:
- STARS Starting Grants (STARS-StG) for excellent PIs who are about to establish their own research team and/or to start their own independent research;
- STARS Consolidator Grants (STARS-CoG) for excellent PIs, who are already conducting research at the University of Padova and are consolidating their own research team and/or their own independent research;
- STARS Wild Card Grants (STARS-WiC) for PIs who submitted a project to the 2017 and 2018 ERC calls, indicated the University of Padova as their Host Institution, obtained a final score of “A” but were not funded due to budget limits.
How to apply:
- Applications must be submitted via the online system upon registration (link given at the end of the post)
- Call opening on 11 January 2021.
Deadline for applications: 12 April 2021
|Organization||University of Padova|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 April 2021|