The Paridaen laboratory at the European Research Institute for the Biology of Ageing (ERIBA) in Groningen, Netherlands, has an open position for a PhD student on Stem cell biology.
Subject areas: Biology, Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Medical Sciences
- Applicant must be MSc or PhD in bio-molecular sciences, medical biology or related area
- Applicant must have inquisitive and independent research attitude
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Applicant must be technically sound
- Applicants having experience with zebrafish model and certification to work with experimental animals will have advantage.
- 3 years.
- It concerns a full time appointment (36 h/week).
- Performance will be evaluated after one year.
- Possibility to extend the contract for one additional year if performance is found satisfactory.
- € 2.222/month (gross) in the Ist year up to a maximum of € 2.874/ month (gross) in the last (IVth) year (scale PhD).
- 8% holiday pay, an 8.3% end-of-year bonus and a development budget is also given.
Dr. J. Paridaen, Team leader, ERIBA
|Organization||University Medical Centre Groningen|
|Subject areas||Biology, Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Medical Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||€ 2.222/month|
|Eligibility||Open for all natioanlities|
|Deadline||31st August 2016|
For Further Details: Click