The Department of Chemistry and Materials Science (CMAT) at Aalto University focuses on micro-, nano- and atomic scale engineering of compounds and materials. The work in these areas encompasses synthesis, characterization and computational research. The research focuses on advanced and functional materials, chemical synthesis, energy storage and conversion, as well as, molecular and materials modelling.
The department is inviting applications for summer jobs in following research areas.
Summer Job Positions:
- Soft Materials Modelling [Code: SOFT]
- Next generation redox flow batteries [Code: NextGenRFB]
- Inorganic Materials Modelling [Code: IMM]
- Novel functional metal-organic thin films for energy-related applications [Code: ALD/MLD]
How to apply:
- Submit application online and include the following documents:
- Study Records
- Candidates may apply for one or several of the open positions. Please mark the task codes of the positions interested. Prioritize choices with numbers; 1.) code for first choice, 2.) code for second choice, etc.
|Subject areas||Material Science and Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||February 16, 2020|