The Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation at Aalto University offers Summer Internships 2019 in Intelligent Robotics group.
Have you ever wondered?
- How robots perceive their surroundings?
- How robots manipulate objects?
- What kind of mathematical models help robots in learning and decision making?
- What you need?
- Successful studies in automation and control technology, computer science, mathematics, or another related field
- Desire to participate in scientific research
- Motivation to learn new things
All summer internships are paid positions.
How to apply
- Apply via the online recruitment system link and send the following documents:
- CV including contact information
- Studies and work experience
- Study transcript (informal transcript accepted).
- People tracking and following
- Robot autonomously navigating while pushing a cart
- Bio-inspired mobile robot navigation
|Fellowship Level||Summer School|
|Subject areas||Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Computer Science, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th February 2019|