The University of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarship is dedicated to support part and full-time students studying at PG level-I at the University of Waikato. Applicants will primarily be enrolling in coursework, rather than research papers. Research students will be given preference on. This scholarship is merit based.
Scholarship Value: Up to $3,000
Study Level: Postgraduate (Taught)
Subject Area: all disciplines
- Scholarship is open to domestic as well as International students. International students must have completed at least 120 points of study at a New Zealand University.
- Applicant must be enrolling in 500-level taught papers; OR
- Applicant must be enrolling in 400-level taught papers that are categorized as Level 8 under the New Zealand Qualifications Framework.
- Scholarships are granted on academic merit, with a min. Grade Point Average (GPA) of A (expected).
- Applicants who are past recipients may also apply for subsequent Postgraduate Scholarships (if they continue to meet the eligibility criteria).
|Organization||University of Waikato|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Up to $3,000|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 April (Yearly)|