Train2Target is an integrated multidisciplinary approach towards a new generation of antibiotics: Targeting function and cross-talk of bacterial envelope protein machineries. Train2Target is a multidisciplinary European Training Network funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action. Each ESR position in Train2Target allows the researcher to work towards a PhD.
Project: Dissecting lipopolysaccharide transport and assembly at the outer membrane
- Applicant must hold M.Sc. (or equivalent graduation) in Biology, Biochemistry or related area and are interested in multi-disciplinary research.
- Applicants must not yet have been awarded Doctoral degree and must be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers prior to the recruitment.
- Applicant must not have stayed or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment.
Start date: 1 June 2017
Closing date: 28 March 2017
Institute: Department of Pharmacological and Biomolecular Sciences, University of Milano, Italy
Project: Characterization the LptF/C/A subcomplex and its binding to LPS at atomic scale.
- Applicant must hold MSc. (or equivalent graduation) in relevant area like structural biology, biochemistry.
- Applicant must provide proof of English proficiency as communication and teaching language throughout Train2Target is English.
- Applicant must have spent more than 12 months in France during the last three years.
- Applicants must not yet been awarded Doctoral degree and must be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers prior to the recruitment.
Start date: 1 July 2017
Closing date: 15 May 2017
Institute: Institut de Biologie Structurale, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action|
|Subject areas||Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||ESR1: 28 March 2017
ESR2: 15 May 2017