TUM Visiting Post-Doc Fellowship: TUM Visiting Post-Doc Fellowship in Global Transformations Germany
Visiting Post-Doc Fellowship in Global Transformations for next academic years is being offered by the Bavarian School of Public Policy (BSPP) at the Technical University of Munich / TUM School of Governance (TUM GOV).
The fellowship program is aimed at enabling top achieving scholars at any postdoctoral stage of their career to focus on researching political and/or policy-relevant aspects of major transformations.
Nationality: open for all nationalities.
Course Level: postdoctoral program.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Global Transformations. The relevant disciplines for the same are
- political science
- public policy/administration
- business/management studies
- cognitive psychology
- computational science
- environmental studies
- Law and engineering.
Scholarship Award details:
- The successful candidate will be employed at TUM and offered a salary for the duration of the fellowship.
- The salary would depend on the qualification.
- The applicants receiving the fellowship will be required to teach one course related to their research to the students studying “Politics & Technology” program.
- The fellows would be expected to take an active part in the intellectual activities of the BSPP/TUM GOV.
Number of Scholarships: not mentioned
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Applicants should hold a PhD or equivalent degree at the time of application.
- Applicants from outside the Technical University of Munich at any post-doctoral stage of their career are very much welcome.
- Evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University would be needed from the applicants whose first language is not English.
How to Apply:
- Application can be done online
- The required documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter explaining the motivation for the application
- Current curriculum vitae with a maximum of 10 pages, including a list of major publications
- A research proposal of not more than 3,000 words. The proposal should also include plans for collaborations with members of the host institution
- A short teaching proposal
- A journal article length writing sample
- Applicants holding positions at academic institutions will be required to submit: A statement about their home institution’s policy with regard to sabbatical pay.
|Organization||Technical University of Munich|
|Subject Areas||Mentioned above|
|Fellowship Amount||Salary as per University norms|
|Eligibility||As listed above|