The Integrated Devices and Systems (IDS) group at the University of Twente is inviting applications for two PhD students in the project “High Added-Value Atomic Layer Deposition Apparatus and Recipes”. This project will investigate novel approaches for Atomic Layer Deposition that is developed for use in integrated circuit manufacturing. The challenge is to create new, competitive thin films of either metallic or semiconducting nature for application in future microchips.
- Applicants must be highly motivated and an enthusiastic researcher (F/M).
- Applicants must hold MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Physics or a related topic, with excellent theoretical and experimental skills.
- Applicants must have shown affinity with materials science.
- Applicants must have good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment.
- Applicants must possess fluency in English
Application must include:
- Application/motivation letter describing specific interest and motivation to apply for this position
- Detailed CV (resume)
- Publication list
- Contact details of at least 2 referees
- Academic transcript of B.Sc. and M.Sc. education and a TOEFL or IELTS score
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Subject areas||Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Physics|
|Fellowship amount||€ 2.266 to € 2.897 gross|
|Deadline||20 August 2018|