Two Postdoc Social Sciences, Ghent University: Postdoc researcher Position at the Centre for Higher Education Governance Ghent (CHEGG, department of Sociology, faculty of Political and Social Sciences), Ghent University.
The Centre for Higher Education Governance Ghent (CHEGG, department of Sociology, faculty of Political and Social Sciences) has two (02) vacancies for the Odysseus project Higher Education Governance, a Flemish Research Council project.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should posses a PhD degree in the Social Sciences (preferably Sociology, Public Administration or Political Sciences).
- Research experience in the field of study concerned (higher education in general; preferably in the area of policy. governance and/or management), proven by recent publications in national and international peer reviewed journals and/or books;
- Candidates should have a keen interest in interdisciplinary research, there is no explicit preference for either qualitative or quantitative methods, but proficiency in both areas is appreciated;
- It is considered an advantage if candidates have a track record in applying for and coordination of national and international research projects;
- Apart from the above, the project leader will need to assure that the CHEGG research team is balanced in terms of backgrounds and expertise.
- Applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- Applications should consist of
- a motivation letter,
- a Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- a two-page proposal of the research the candidate would like to carry out within the field of Higher Education Governance for the current research program), please merge these three parts in one file.
- Copies of Bachelor, Master and PhD degrees as a separate file.
Deadline: Last application date is Nov 30, 2017
Department:PS04 – Department of Sociology
Degree: PhD degree in the Social Sciences
|Subject areas||Social Sciences|
|Deadline||Nov 30, 2017|