A two-year postdoc position is open for motivated and independent candidate in colorectal cancer genomics and translational research, at Dept. of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Health, Aarhus University and located at Dept. of Molecular Medicine (MOMA), The position is available from 1 August 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
About the project:
- The project concerns the following two clinical situations: (1) early detection of individuals with high risk of having cancer, and (2) detection of patients with high risk of disease recurrence after treatment for cancer.
- The successful applicants work will involve bioinformatics analyses of plasma, tumor and germline DNA sequencing data.
- Candidates with expertise in programming, statistics or informatics are encouraged to apply also if they have no experience with sequencing, cancer or molecular biology.
- Candidates with expertise in Molecular biology are encouraged to apply, particular if they have some experience in programming and statistics.
- Applicant must have or are about to obtain a PhD in a relevant subject, which could be Bioinformatics, Statistics, Programming, Medicine, Molecular Biology or similar.
Apply online and application must include the following:
- Motivated application
- Curriculum Vitae
- A list of publications
- A teaching portfolio.
- A maximum of five of the publications of greatest relevance to the job may be submitted
- References/recommendations can be uploaded separately in the e-recruitment system
|Subject areas||Bioinformatics, Statistics, Programming, Medicine, Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||7th July 2020|