The Initiative d’excellence (IDEX) at Université Grenoble Alpes invites applications for the Master’s Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to overseas students who apply to one of the Masters offered by the following higher education and research institutions:
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG),
- Grenoble INP,
- Sciences Po Grenoble
- Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA)
- Applicants can either apply to the Ist year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one or two years of funding) or for the IInd year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one year of funding).
Scholarship value: 8000 euros per academic year; 5000 euros (if one of the two semesters of a given year is dedicated to a funded internship)
- academic record and material situation
- Applications to be submitted online. Following documents are to be provided:
- Official list of courses and grades of the last two academic years.
- Letter of motivation
- There are three different deadlines to apply for a Master scholarship: April 21st, June 9th, and June 30th, 2017.
- Students must choose a deadline that precedes the deadline of the Master(s) to which they apply. Indeed, both applications — for admission in the chosen Master(s) and for the scholarship — will be reviewed together.
|Organization||Université Grenoble Alpes|
|Subject areas||Subjects offered by the university|
|Fellowship amount||8000 euros per academic year|
|Eligibility||Open to International applicants|
|Deadline||April 21st, June 9th and June 30th, 2017|