University Maastricht High Potential Scholarships for International candidates (International students from a country outside the EU/EEA)
Maastricht University High Potential grants are made available by the University Scholarship Fund in order to encourage talented international students from outside the EU/EEA to follow a Master’s or PhD program at Maastricht University.
Area / Field of study: UM master’s program or graduate program for professionals offered at the University except for programs under the School of Business and Economics.
- The scholarship covers
- living expenses (€10,500),
- insurance (€ 520),
- visa costs (€ 304), and
- tuition fee (€ 13.000 or € 17.500).
Duration: The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme with a maximum of 12 months. In case of a two-year Master’s programme the Scholarship Committee will award the scholarship for a maximum of 24 months.
- You must be admissible for a UM master’s program or graduate program for professionals
- May be no older than 35 years.
- You must have obtained excellent results in their previous studies.
- You must come from a country outside the EU/EEA
- Meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for studying in
How to Apply: Students can download the application form from the official website. The application deadline is in 1 February, October yearly.
|Organization||University Maastricht High Potential Scholarships|
|Fellowship Level||Phd or Masters|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship||a. living expenses (€10,500),|
b. insurance (€ 520),
c. visa costs (€ 304), and
d. tuition fee (€ 13.000 or € 17.500).
|Eligibility||Only for Non-EU candidates|
|Deadline||Feb, Octuber (yearly)|