The call for proposals “MSCA-Postdoctoral Fellowships” (MSCA-PF) are now open at the University of Bayreuth, encouraging application with PIs in specific scientific fields. The Fellowships to applicants in all disciplines that can be supported at the University of Bayreuth are invited. Applicants for Senior and Junior Fellowships must have lived outside Germany for a minimum of 12 months in total in the 18-month period. Researchers of German nationality are eligible to apply if their regular residency is abroad with the prospect of at least five years.
- Applicants must have completed their school education and one university degree or one university degree and their doctorate in Germany are subject to the regulations applying to German citizens.
- Researchers currently based at German research institutions are not eligible for this Fellowship programme
- Researchers who have completed their PhD and may have up to four years of postdoctoral experience to apply for Junior Fellowships.
- Applicants are expected to have a minimum of eight years of post-doctoral experience or a tenured professorship or an equivalent permanent position to apply for Senior Fellowships.
- Researchers between four and eight years of postdoctoral experience are free to indicate if they want to apply for Junior or Senior Fellowships;
Submit complete application via online form. Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Exposé of the planned research project: a statement of purpose jointly signed by applicant and host(s), describing how the Fellowship would contribute to the innovation of the scientific or technological environment at the University of Bayreuth, and the specific goals to be achieved. Also state the surplus benefit of the Fellowship in case a research collaboration already exists.
- The statement of purpose (max. 8 pages) should also include the following elements: research aims, work schedule, an identification of possible additional (interdisciplinary) collaboration partners as well as a short explanation as to why this collaboration would be beneficial for the University of Bayreuth, and a budget plan.
- CV in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- List of publications of the applicant (covering last 10 years only, highlighting the 5 most relevant publications for the project; max. 2 pages)
|Organization||University of Bayreuth|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA norms|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 13, 2021|