The PhD Programme is offering up to ten PhD positions at the Department of Economics, Uppsala University.
- The holder of a PhD-student position shall primarily devote her/his time to own research studies.
- Other departmental work, such as educational or administrative can be part of the position (max 20%). Read more about the PhD Programme at the Department of Economics here.
Starting date: August 16, 2021
- Applicant must have completed at least 240 ECTS-credits of coursework (four years of full-time studies), including at least 60 ECTS-credits at the advanced (master) level (one year of full-time studies), or have acquired the equivalent knowledge in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
How to apply:
Apply online and following documents are required for the application:
- Personal letter (max. two pages) in which candidate may describe why he/she wants to enroll in the PhD Programme in Economics at Uppsala University and state the fields within economics that are of primary interest to him/her.
- Attested copies of all qualifications, including all completed academic courses and academic degrees.
- Copies of essays that you have authored.
- A CV
- Contact information for two academic references (address, email address and telephone number).
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st February 2021|