Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) will offer 31 PhD contracts to candidates with significant international experience via the INSPIRE (INterdiSciPlinarity and excellence for doctoral training of International REsearchers in Paris) action, in 2017. All disciplines are eligible for an INSPIRE PhD fellowship.
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree which was obtained not before 2nd of September 2013. As per EC rules, as an ESR, applicant need to have obtained the degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate in France, no more than 4 years before the start date of the INSPIRE PhD contract.
- Applicant must not be enrolled/registered in a PhD programme nor have ever been enrolled in one. Applicant must not already be in possession of a PhD degree.
- Applicants (ESRs) will be required to fulfill with the conditions of the EU-mobility rule (incoming mobility) i.e., applicants must not have had their main stay, or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.), in France for more than a year during the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for the call
- Submission criterion: All required data and documents are required to be submitted via the web-based portal by closing date.
- Research-topic criterion: The proposed research project must be supported by the host research group at USPC and must not be excluded from EU funding due to ethical issues.
Affiliated eight higher-education institutions of USPC:
- Université Sorbonne Nouvelle –Paris 3,
- Université Paris Descartes,
- Université Paris Diderot,
- Université Paris 13,
- EHESP, INALCO, IPGP and Sciences Po.
- Research groups in CNRS, INED, INRIA, INSERM and IRD laboratories
Duration: 3 year PhD fellowships
Selection is purely merit- based
|Organization||Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC)|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences and Humanities, Physical Sciences and Engineering, Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||January , September|
For Further Details: Click