Wild Fund Scholarships by the University of York
Through the generous benefaction of York alumnus, Dr Anthony Wild, the Department of Chemistry is pleased to offer scholarships to postgraduate research students to start a Ph.D., MPhil or MSc by Research degree between October 2019 and September 2020.
Type of Fellowships: There are a variety of different scholarships available aimed at supporting students from other European Union countries and overseas.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Applications for Wild Platinum and Gold Scholarships and the Wild Prize are invited from applicants who are domiciled or a national of any country outside of the UK (including other EU countries).
- You should have already applied to study for Ph.D., MPhil or MSc by research in Chemistry at the University of York.
- Scholarships will be awarded on supervisor support, academic merit, country of origin, expressed financial need and departmental strategy.
|Full tuition fees for duration of
|Full tuition fees + £6,000 per year towards
living costs for duration of study*
|50 per cent reduction in tuition
fees for duration of study*
|Full tuition fees for duration of study*|
|Wild Prize||£2.000 for those from the EU or overseas who plan to fund their own studies – to
be paid in Year 1
Applications for 2020 entry are now being accepted
- Applications are to e made online, you should submit an online application for the program (see below).
- Contact the member of staff you wish to be your supervisor.
- You can apply for any of the scholarships for which you are eligible. However, the panel may choose to offer you a scholarship of a lower value.
- Submit your Wild Fund Application Form to email@example.com by 12pm UK time on Thursday 30 April 2020.
|Organization||University of York|
|Fellowship||£43,130 a year or £47,200|
|Eligibility||Master Degree in related subjects.|
|Deadline||30 April 2020|