ZUKOnnect Fellowships for researchers from Africa, Asia and Latin America, University of Konstanz
The University of Konstanz is one among the Germany’s eleven Universities of Excellence. This Fellowships support early career researchers from Africa, Asia and Latin America who are associated with one of the thirteen departments at the University of Konstanz. This fellowship will build a bridge to the German and European academics. Postdoctoral can work freely without any interference.
Disciplines: Humanities, Social and Natural Sciences.
Qualifications: Master degree, PhD or post doctorate.
- 02 years postdoctoral experience or PhD.
- Must be a student of a university in Latin America, Asia or Africa
- Do not hold a permanent professorship, nor habilitation or equivalent qualification.
- Research project must tie with one of the disciplines represented at the University of Konstanz.
- Must name a researcher at the University of Konstanz with whom you intend to collaborate.
- Applicants who are planning to team up with one of our current Zukunftskolleg Fellows will be given Preference.
Application procedure: Applications should be submitted online using the link given below the post before 24 February 2021. Application must comprise of following details-
- Documents must be in English and PDF files (reference number is 2020/232).
- A motivation letter (including objectives for the research and an explanation about research ties, maximum 2 pages).
- Explanation of current research project (maximum 3 pages including bibliography).
- Complete work and time plan on-campus research.
- CV and related certificates.
- Academic letter of reference, on official letterhead paper and signed by the respective reviewer.
According to DAAD guidelines, on-campus research stay-a stipend of € 1,200/month for doctoral students and € 2,000/month for postdoctoral researchers. Standard expenditures for one economy-class trip to Konstanz and back and chance to participate in events organized by the Zukunftskolleg will be funded. Researchers will benefit from a digital fellowship covering the total funding period to 12 months and will be salaried with € 100/month.
|Organization||University of Konstanz|
|Fellowship Level||PhD and Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Humanities, Social and Natural Sciences or any relevant t fields|
|Fellowship||€ 1,200 to € 2,000/month depending upon the position|
|Eligibility||Master degree, PhD or post doctorate|