Postdoc position in SPECIAL CENTRE FOR NANOSCIENCE (SCNS) at JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (JNU): Application on plain paper with complete CV and list of publications are invited from candidates for filling up a post of Research Associate under a DST funded research project. The details are as follows:
The University is located, since 1976, on a campus that is spread over approximately 1000 acres of land on the Aravali range in New Delhi, which has now been turned into a green and open area though many academic buildings, hostels, and residences for faculty and staff have come up during the last forty years.
1. Essential qualification: Ph. D in biological/chemical sciences.
2. Desired qualification: Experience in enzymatic kinetics, tissue culture, other nano-biological
3. Duration: Up to 31 March 2016.
4. Remuneration: Rs. 36, 000 + HRA @30%
5. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
6. No TA/DA will be offered to candidates called for interview.
How to Apply: Applications on plain paper with duly signed complete CV must be submitted to the undersigned by 21st September 2015. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
Prof. H. B. Bohidar
Professor and Project Director
SCNS/SPS JNU, New Delhi-67