The Department of Space, Earth and Environment at Chalmers University of Technology has three postdoctoral positions in radar remote sensing.
About the position:
- Postdoctoral researcher in radar remote sensing of sea ice dynamics
- Postdoctoral researcher in radar remote sensing of forest dynamics
- Postdoctoral researcher in radar remote sensing of ocean surface dynamics
- Applicant must have a PhD degree, i.e. at the time when the employment starts, in radar remote sensing, electrical engineering, physics, physical oceanography or related disciplines and you must have a solid background in mathematics, physics and programming.
- The position requires verbal and writing skills in English.
- Teaching experience from Bachelor- or Master-level courses in electrical engineering or physics is a merit, as well as verbal and writing skills in Swedish.
- Specific qualifications for positions on sea ice dynamics and on ocean surface dynamics: working experience of processing and analysis of synthetic aperture radar data and of work with oceanographic or meteorological data and models.
- Applicant must have working experience of developing radio-frequency measurement systems including relevant programming skills.
Apply online as pdf-files as below:
- CV including include complete list of publications; previous teaching and pedagogical experiences; Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter (1-3 pages)
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
Electrical Engineering, Physics, Physical Oceanography
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||9 August, 2020|