The Department of Energy Conversion and Storage at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is inviting applications for two Postdoc positions in New Energy Conversion Technologies for the Fossil Free Energy System and the candidate will be a part of the research section; “Solid State Chemistry”. The position is for two years and is the expected starting date is May 1, 2020.
Projects and positions:
- Project “Reforge” (Funding; Innovation Fund Denmark). The project targets development of a novel more up-scalable platform of solid oxide electrolysis cells and stacks and the use of these in ammonia synthesis.
- Project “Low cost IC” (Funding; Horizon2020). This projects targets development of cheaper interconnect components for SOEC stacks. The “interconnects” are separator plates that separate the two gasses fed to a stack and provides electrical connection from one cell to the next.
- Applicants must hold PhD degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or similar.
- Applicants must possess good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with materials synthesis and characterization; measurement of mechanical properties of materials/components; characterisation of electrical properties of materials ; electrochemical characterisation
- Description and characterisation of high temperature corrosion.
Apply online and applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. The file must include:
- A Letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Grade transcripts and PhD diploma
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU)|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Physics, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||22 March 2020|