The Catalysis group in the Department of Chemical Engineering at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is inviting applications for three PhD position in Heterogeneous Catalysis.
About the positions
- Position A: The position is part of iCSI (industrial Catalysis Science and Innovation), a Centre for Research-based Innovation (SFI) funded by the Research Council of Norway and key industry partners together with NTNU and SINTEF.
- Position B: The position is part of iCSI (industrial Catalysis Science and Innovation), a Centre for Research-based Innovation (SFI) funded by the Research Council of Norway and key industry partners together with NTNU and SINTEF.
- Position C: The project is a part of Bio4Fuels, a national centre for renewable energy where NTNU is a research partner. This is a national collaboration in part funded by the Norwegian Research Council, where the goal is to develop processes for sustainable biofuel production.
- Candidates with a strong background in kinetics and heterogeneous catalysis, and with good and relevant experimental skills and knowledge of central characterization methods are welcome to apply for the positions.
- Some knowledge of modelling will be beneficial.
- Applicant must have a Master’s or equivalent preferably in Chemical Engineering but candidates with a background in Chemistry can also be considered.
- Candidate should be creative, with a strong ability to work problem oriented. He/she should also enjoy interdisciplinary research and take keen interest working in teams.
- Good communicative skills, both written as well as oral are essential.
- Apply online including CV, diplomas and certificates.
- Applicants invited for interview must include certified copies of transcripts and reference letters.
- Refer to the application number NV 24/2020 when applying.
|Organization||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)|
|Subject areas||Chemical Engineering, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Total Jobs 7 Jobs
- Address Norway