Bournemouth University offers the Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) to recognize exceptional academic achievement. Applicant is required to be enrolled on a full-time taught PG course delivered at the University. This includes Master’s by research, CPE, LPC and PG Dip Legal Practice, except distance-learning courses, PG Diplomas and certain courses delivered by the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences.
The scholarship at Bournemouth University is available for courses starting in January 2017 and September 2017
- Applicant must be an International student pursuing full-time PG course, excluding PG Diplomas or distance learning courses.
- Applicant must have scored minimum of 65% in Bachelor’s degree, or an upper IInd class (Honours) degree from a UK university or a CPE with a merit profile for entry to LPC (Legal Practice Course).
- If applicant is applying for PG Diploma Legal Practice, and meet the criteria, applicant will be eligible for the award.
- Applicant must not be in receipt of any other BU scholarships.
Scholarship Value: £3,500 (tuition-fee reduction)
Number of Scholarship available: Unlimited
Note: students are not required to fill in any application form for the scholarship, they will be considered automatically.
- Scholarships are appraised on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, modify or introduce new scholarships at any time.
- Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability.
- Scholarship is awarded in Ist year only, unless stated otherwise.
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Fee reduction|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click