The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute. The focus of CGI is to engage the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development.
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology.
Number of Scholarships: 10 (ten) for international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree at the CGI. Selection is completely based on merit.
- Applicants must be under 30 years of age
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- Applicant must hold bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other fields may also apply.
- Have at least One year of scientific lab research experience
- Demonstrate English proficiency; TOEFL/IELTS
- Provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Tuition- fee
- academic fees
- round-trip airfare
- monthly allowance
- book allowance
- health insurance
- 2 years; subject to an yearly review
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application form and submit together with other documents to the address mentioned below.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road,
Laksi, Bangkok 10210
|Organization||Chulabhorn Graduate Institute|
Biological Sciences, Chemical Biology, Environmental Toxicology
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||31 October 2017|