The Max Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology is inviting applications for a Cheminformatics scientist position (m/f/d). The position is available starting from 1st January 2020 in the Compound Management and Screening Center (COMAS).
- Applicant must hold a PhD degree in cheminformatics or a comparable qualification.
- Candidate must have several years of experience in the management of chemical databases (SQL, Oracle).
- Applicant must also be familiar with the analysis of large datasets using Python and its data science stack (Pandas, Dask).
- Additional knowledge in Pipeline Pilot and/or cheminformatics toolkits like RDKit would be advantageous.
- English language skills are a must, German would be a plus.
- Candidates should be able to work independently in an interdisciplinary team and communicate well within the team as well with national and international collaboration partners.
Duration: limited until the end of 2022
- Applications should be via by email in one PDF file to Dr. Sonja Sievers: firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter
- Recent CV
- Copies of certificates
|Organization||Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology|
|Subject areas||Structural and Cell Biology, Physiology, Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||10th January 2020|