The Max Planck Computing and Data Facility (MPCDF) is looking for a Computer Scientist (m/f/d) for System and User Management Development (Ref.: 05/2020).
About the position:
- The computer and data infrastructure requires a complex identity and authorization management system and we are seeking a qualified candidate to join our team and become an IAM expert (m/f/d).
- The chosen candidate will take a leading role in the further development, implementation and operation of the identity and authorization management systems for the MPCDF and their integration with other Max Planck Institutes.
- Applicant should have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or in Physics, applied Mathematics, or a similar subject, but with a strong and clear experience in IT.
- Good knowledge of Linux as administrator
- Experience with modern Identity Management technologies (SAML, LDAP, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos)
- Knowledge of database management and programming (MySQL)
- Programming and scripting experience (e.g Python, Bash)
- Creativity for problem solving under changing conditions, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Candidate will also be able to contribute to the development of web-based system and user interfaces where knowledge of PHP programming would be a benefit.
- The full time position starts as soon as possible and is initially limited for a period of three years, with the possibility of extending this to a permanent position.
- Modernization and further development of the existing identity and authorization management system
- Development of the various IdM components including the development and implementation of a security concept as well as high availability and reliability planning
- Implementation and provision of suitable administration and user interfaces
- Administration and operation of the Identity and Authorization management systems
Apply via online application portal with a letter of motivation and a CV by.
|Organization||Max Planck Computing and Data Facility (MPCDF)|
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||August 31, 2020|