DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships: DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships
The DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships are available to conduct the doctoral study at Folkwang University.
The DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships are sponsored by the Federal Foreign Office and are open for foreign students.
These scholarships are aimed at students, who have demonstrated exceptional results in their studies, or who show the promise to do so.
The Folkwang University of the Arts is the central place for artistic training in music, theatre, dance, design and academic studies.
Nationality: open for International applicants
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship location: Germany
Level of study: doctoral students
Subject areas: Fields offered by the university
Scholarship value: It will cover the following:
- 1000 € corresponding to 4 monthly rates of 250 € is paid in two sums.
- The applicant must be a foreign national and should have obtained his/her university entrance certificate abroad
- The course of study will be completed at the end of the term of the grant
- The applicant must not be in receipt of any other study grant
- Applicants must provide proof of efficiency in English
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Application form
- C V
- Proof of course performance to date (transcript of records)
- Assessment from the principle study teacher.
Application Deadline: May 31, December 15
|DAAD and Folkwang University
|Fields offered by the University
|Open for international students
|May 31, December 15
- Name of Organisation Field Value