The Department of Organic and Macromolecular Chemistry at the Ghent University is inviting applications for PhD fellow in the research project (GREENER) which is part of a larger European private-public cooperation. The project aims at the synthesis of biobased and biodegradable polymers that can replace polyacrylic acid, as well as copolymers thereof.
- Applicant must hold a Master in Chemistry;
- Applicant must have strong polymer synthesis and characterization skills;
- Applicant must possess experience in hydrogels and biomedical applications is a pro;
- Applicant must be interested in polymer processing techniques like 3D printing and electrospinning;
- Applicant to open for upscaling of novel products or processes to support application tests by industrial partners;
- Applicant must possess skills in scientific English for speaking, reading, and writing.
- Knowledge of Dutch is not required.
How to apply:
Apply by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter including your motivation, your relevant experience
- Names and contact data of two people who could provide a reference
- Diplomas/degrees including a grade transcript of previous education
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th August 2019|