The Sustainable Process Technology (SPT) group, Faculty of Science and Technology, TNW at University of Twente is inviting applications for a position to develop PDEng studies on the design and experimental testing of a lab-scale biomass gasification and tar cracking system.
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Applicant must have experience with experimental laboratory systems.
- Applicant must possess fluency in English.
Duration: appointment is full time for 2 years
Remuneration: The salary is € 1.970 per month.
- Apply online including application/motivation letter, emphasizing specific interest and motivation, a detailed CV, and an academic transcript of B.Sc. and M.Sc. education.
- An interview and a scientific presentation will be part of the selection procedure.
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Subject areas||Chemical Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||€ 1.970 per month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|